Still here

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

All the excellent advice and points of view are still being read everyday. The answers are usually there before I have been able to chime in, so I have not posted in a long time. I figured I would just pop a post in to say hi to all my MH buddies. Have not done much work on the home for a while, but the project continues. Hope everyone is doing fine and having great successes.

Jim
Greg

I kind'a wondered if you fell off or what. Feel free to add to posts any time.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JD
Site Admin

Hey Jim, good to hear from you.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Jim from Canada

Lately I have been busier than I want to be, and broker too...lol. I did manage to get some sliding by-pass doors built and installed, but no major construction. I have to find someone to get the facia up on the roof we had put on 2 years ago (ladders are not my friend anymore). Still trying to save for some new windows so we can finally get the whole outside resided. Then there is the question of building something that I can do my wood working in during the winter. Of course, many more etc's to add on to that..lol...it never ends.