Nordyne E2EB-012HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

JimN

Greetings, so glad I've found this forum anyway to my question.

I have a Nordyne E2EB-012HA furnace that I'm having a problem with. From the research I've done I suspect that the culprit is the sequencer. The problem is that when the furnace is on with the blower off I hear a clicking noise every 30-60 seconds and I can feel heat coming from the unit as if one or more of the heating elements are on.

In my research I came up with the part number which I beleieve to be 621678.

I'm not a very mechanical person but switching out the sequencer does not seem to me to be that hard of a DIY project but before I start if I could get some help as to where the sequencer is located on my particular unit. I take it it would be behind one of the two panels below the blower?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Jim N.
JimN

As a follow up I contacted a company here in San Antonio about an estimate to replace the sequencer and was qutoed a price of $267.00. :shock: Am I wrong in thinking this may be a tad bit on the high side?