intertherm blower issue

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

unitedman

I have an intertherm gas furnace, the blower motor is having some issues. When the thermostat demands heat from the furnace it kicks on and works as it should.

But when the house is warm, warmer than the thermostat asks, it will not cycle the air. It used to do this but it has stopped doing it. Any ideas.
im having issues finding a diagram for this furnace model #g5rao72c-12.

thanks
JD
Site Admin

We need to move your topic to the Nordyne Service & Repair forum. Here's a link. https://www.mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
homebuff

:) Sounds as though it may have a limit switch concern.
Has happened to my simiiar model in the past & fixed it.
Good luck! :)
I am a certified ford diesel tech, "Retired Now" Ford Parts Department counter man, computer consultant, repairman & programmer
homebuff

homebuff wrote::) Sounds as though it may have a limit switch concern.
Has happened to my simiiar model in the past & fixed it.
Good luck! :)
Need to know what type of thermostat your using as well.
Standard or digital programmable or non-programmable.
I am a certified ford diesel tech, "Retired Now" Ford Parts Department counter man, computer consultant, repairman & programmer