Crazy Neighbor Stories

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

andreab

If fences make good neighbors, what do sledgehammers make?

Yesterday my daughter text me that the police are in the trailerpark again. Fighting couple next door? No... (although they were fighting too) It was the lady down the street, apparently her neighbor is installing a fence between the two trailers, actually the guys that work for the park are doing if for her. Well, anyway, the neighbor installing the fence did a lot of work to her trailer - new siding, porch, windows (amazing what new siding and windows can do for an old trailer) the other trailer is a bit of a junk yard. The neighborhood kids hang out between the two trailers and ride their bikes through her yard, so I get why she wants the fence. The junkyard trailer lady was not happy with where the fence posts were being placed so she got a sledgehammer and told the guys if they put up one more post, she was going to hit them with the sledgehammer. So, as of this morning no one was arrested and progress on the fence is stopped and I have a whole bunch of new jokes!!

Anyone else have crazy neighbor stories?
Greg

Like the song says, "There's always something going on down in the trailerhood" !!! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Dean3

The craziest neighbor I can think of was this gal I had known of and wanted to date for quite a few years but never got around to asking out. She moved in across the street for about 6 months or so a while back. Of course I had been judging my desire to date her on looks alone,that is,until she came over shortly after moving here.

She came on to me,gave me kisses and such,and made it very obvious she wanted more. Then over at her place I leaned in for a kiss,you know,my idea this time. Well,I got slapped! That wasn't very likely and I didn't expect it! :lol: Her actions over the days before gave no indication she would do that,but,she did have some issues I should have heeded. I took my shoes and left before things could go any farther wrong,,I was so mad I coulda spit fire :!: :evil: :!: She was the 2nd one I knew that claimed to be a witch. The 1st one I lived with for a while,believe me,that was an interesting time,at least she wasn't violent. I have an open mind,or should I say "*HAD an open mind",,no more witches for me,,no offense to Wicca followers,I just had 2 unsavory experiences and that should do me for life.

Anyhow,the one that slapped me for no reason has gone to prison for stuff she got into after she moved south a ways,well,as it turns out,she actually went **back** to prison,for the 2nd or maybe 3rd time,I'm not sure.

How's that? Crazy enough? :lol:

Dean
Harry

How 'bout a photo? Here's one of my favorites.

Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Dean3

:lol: Well Harry,that ain't the wicked witch of the east,,,,,is it? :lol: 3 empties and 3 in the box,shouldn't be passed out yet.
JD
Site Admin

Good one Harry. Is this a real neighbor pic? I can understand him hiding his head under the home so no one sees that he is drinking again, but I would think the glove would be sufficient for opening the bottles. I guess some people are just into tools.

Blessed be, Dean :shock:

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Harry

Hi JD

Found it on the internet some time ago. I thought it was a good one as I have spent a lot of time "down under" my own self.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
bjsjoel

@Harry, that pictures tickles me... hahaha...
I found a health site that has Bowtrol Colon cleanse and climinax Check the website for more details.
Groo

Around here, the trailer parks are actually some of the better places (if you don't mind close neibors). This area used to be a big mining area and has never recovered back to what it once was before the end of WW2. There are run down, but livable, homes with land that can be had cheaper than a new trailer. This makes fixing up an old trailer a poor investment in time and money, so the old trailers get turned into camps.