Trouble with Neighbors

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

joedirt63

yeah, dean thought about that but he just might start droolin and stutterin too , lil light on the feet you knowwhat i mean? the cloths line idea is a good idea between the homes , but i'd perfer a 30 foot electrified fence better . get up in the mornin and see a pile of ashes , you know something arye. just sweep it to the street and life goes on heh heh.
"a man has got to know his limitations", clint eastwood. " i haven't found mine yet," me
Dean3

Oh NO Joe!! They grew a danged Pansie and planted it next door to Ya!! :lol:

Sorry man,I can't help laffin. The good side is he's just a whiny complainer and not the big mean rapin' pillagin' type!

Arlo Guthrie sang- "Mother rapers,father stabbers,FATHER RAPERS sittin right there on the bench next to me!!"-from the song Alice's Restaurant.

Dean
joedirt63

he sat right down beside me and said," KID,what ya get?" . i looked at him and said ,i didn't get nothing, i have to pay 50.00 and pick up the garbage. he said what ya do? i said, litterin. and they all moved away from me on that bench, then i said , and creatin a neusance, and they came back, and we had a great time talking bout mother rapeing ang father stabbin and playin with the pencils on the benches. . wow where didthat come from? serves me right readin this stuff befor my coffee.
"a man has got to know his limitations", clint eastwood. " i haven't found mine yet," me
Dean3

LOL,cool,ya done good Joe.

Every now and then I like to listen to some of those old jams that I heard on album stations and such back in the 70s.

Lets not forget Andrea,anything new in the neighborhood saga there andreab?

It's about time for a bottle of homemade wine,I drank the Riesling days ago,it will have to be Raspberry or Sweetberry.
Dean3

:lol: A tried and true tactic Joe! Keep up the good work!

8) Oh yeah I remember. I have friends that played guitar back then and sang those type of tunes.

Another band from the good old playbook is Mason Profit.

I do have a couple minor complaints on the neighbor topic. Next door they are nice enough people but keep moving their stuff just beyond the edge into my yard,it doesn't stay there forever though,it's only a small bother when I mow... Then there's the idiot in a truck(farther neighbor)that can't *ever* hold the gas pedal steady, :lol: ,I think the engine runs fine,it's the connection from his foot to his brain that needs fixing. :roll: "vroom-steady rumble-vroom" all the way through the drive and out to the street!

Dean
Jim from Canada

My idiot, dim wit, disability hillbilly, rotten, disturbing, trouble making neighbours solved the problem themselves. They had their electricity cut off and were running a gas generator in the shed with the exhaust ported through the OSB wall. Good riddance to bad trash! Thankfully, no one was hurt.
oldfart

Funny how different park managers manage. Just up the road from me is Woodburne Estates Park and it's simply beautiful. Nice neat well kept homes, old geezers in one area and families with kids in t'other. Seems they never have any problems. Just on the other side of the road is another park. (sigh) Vehicles sittin' up on blocks and junk everywhere. And then there's the Kuhn Park trailer park. Cops are there every day. Shootings ain't uncommon and it's a dump. Just some observations. Audie..the Oldfart..
Dean3

That's quite the blaze Jim,can see the grip melting on that handle(shovel?) before the flames even get to it. They would have been ahead to chain the generator to a tree if they were worried about it being stolen. I suppose they stored the gasoline right in there with the hot generator too.

Hey Audie,how ya doin? Sounds like a rough area in spots,keep yer gun oiled and yer eyes peeled! Maybe ya can sic that "wurfless feline furball" on intruders to give ya time to load up and aim. :wink: Got buckshot? If yer gonna scare the puddy tat with a blast ya might as well get a dead intruder for the trouble. Rock salt simply won't do.

Dean
Greg

Well folks, since the wheels seem to have fallen off and the topic changed from neighbors to folk songs I'm going to lock it up with andreab's permission. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."