DIY-remodeled the kitchen

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

kmclaughlin

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/ ... =slideshow
there are before and after pics. please let me know what you think. :) total cost was about 1,000.00( one thousand dollars) the wallboard is actually exterior grade. we sanded, primed and then painted. i like the worn look it gives.
the kraft maid cabinet that we used for the island came from a thrift store. the cost was 24.99 and we made the top.
Rhonda

What a change! I think it looks wonderful! Congrats on a job well done.
Greg

Looks great!! Nothing looks better to me than the looks of wood. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Denise

WOW, what a great job!
Trudi

The transformation is impressive enough, but you went so far as organizing your pantry too!!! :wink: :mrgreen:
aspenmathew

That's really a nice job done, i am also about do the same (remodeling my kitchen) but i would like to add some new kitchen appliances in my kitchen so that it can to the look of it. There are many stores that i have been to and liked one as well. Here i can get many kitchen appliances according to my need.
Greg S

Yours is the identical layout to the kitchen I am renovating including the window over the sink and pantry by the fridge.
The only thing I am doing differently is moving the fridge to beside the entrance door allowing me to shift the stove to the original fridge location. This will then allowing me to place a cupboard where the stove is and have better access to the dead cupboard space in the corner presently blocked by the stove.

Nice results on your reno.
An individual must enforce his own meaning in life and rise above the perceived conformity of the masses. (Anton LaVey)