Heat but no blower Lennox

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

tdohse

Hello,
I have an old Lennox electric furnace (E2SD 511-1 DM). I had a hot burning smell coming out of the return. I have the thermostat set to hold at 66 and the house will heat to 72+ from the heat coming out of the return. The fan is not on. The furnace is also warm. Is this a bad sequencer (12SH22) causing this, since the fan is not kicking on and the elements are heating? I have replaced the thermostat without any effect. If I cycle the circuit breaker everything works for awhile and then the symptoms return.
I am looking at replacing the sequencer and am wondering if there are additional components I should replace as well.
Kindest regards,
Tony
Robert

Hi Tony,

I don't have any data on that unit, would need wiring diagram to see if anything else in circuit. However, from what you've said, that is most likely the problem.

If you need help getting the part, call Mark toll free at 1-877-263-7860 and give him the info off of old sequencer to match it up.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?