Erron trying to access profile

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Johanna Bruns

I get the same error trying to access my profile that keeps cropping up lately with others.

I also noted that one of you in moderator land can change a user name on an account. That would be so cool, 'cause I thought the signup was not asking fro my real name, not a user ID. Makes me look like I'm stuck-up.

Let me know when the profile is fixed, and we'll talk about what to change the name to.

As ever, thanks so much...

Johanna
Yanita

Hi,

Will let the website owner know abut the ailing profiles...

In the future please send an Admin/Mod an email as well about any user problems you may be having. Sometimes it is as simple as the way a user sets the functions in their profiles, if that is the case we can go in and fix it for them.

The error you and now I are getting is within the program and not something a Moderator can fix. I will let mark know. Please send me or another Mod an email about your account. That information is best handled in private.

Thanks,
Yanita
Site Admin/Mod
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!