Cost of moving a mobile home

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hi,

Topcat is right on what it cost for my area of eastern NC. Don't forget you will have to pull some permits for some of these items, or the contractors will. Make sure if friends are doing any of the work that a permit is pulled or your local health/codes dept will not grant you occupancy.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Breck09

Thanks guys after doing more serious and intense research, I am finding more reliable mover with prices within these ranges. Instead of the crazy prices I been finding earlier. I have already attended to the skeptic tank issue for I knew there would be something someone somewhere would try to find a problem with it. I did that when I first brought the property. So thanks to you guys if all go well I be soon be kicking up my heels on my own lot behind my own fence.
Yanita

Glad to hear and glad we could help.

Once you ascertain who will do the moving of the home make sure they have insurance in place. You can ask to see there insurance provider info.

Take nothing for granted from anyone you hire for this move, get EVERYTHING IN WRITING prior to them moving the home. This includes things as simple as setting up the steps if that is part of the set up.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!