hope Phil bites it on A.I. tommorrow

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

troyster

hope Phil is gone tomorrow on American Idol. Sunjya is too lucky & getting popular by the day. Chris has to sing his butt off to stay out of bottom 3 or he could be flying home. P.S - new pics in Troyster's project album.
Harry

Hi

We thought Sanjaya and Chris were the bottom 2 last night.

We heard there is software you can download that will call in 1200 votes per minute. Have you heard of it?

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Robert

In the words of Simon........." Utter rubbish" !!!!

I like Blake, he has grown on me. Doolittle also.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Harry

Hi

Yep ... here's one of the ways to speed dial your vote.

http://www.dialidol.com/

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Harry

Hi

Howard Stern is promo'ing this Sanjaya auto dialer: http://www.kingofallnerds.com/sanjaya/

Harry
troyster

Sunjaya finally gone so I guess folks stopped listening to stern when they realized it was Sunjaya who left their ears bleeding.
Robert

FINALLY !!!!!

Sanjaya goes bye-byeya !!!

Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
troyster

I agree with you Robert about Melinda do & my son's fav is Blake but I have to add one more -I think Jordan sparks is on her way up big time. The rest you can throw to the sharks.
Harry

Hi

Looks like Dolittle is the fav to win it all..

Harry
Robert

Yep and she is deserving and good. I think Blake is as well though.

I quit looking for a winner and began to watch to see how long the farce would continue with Sanjaya.

Now, I can enjoy some of it again when not busy.

Robert
Robert

Missed both shows again this week. Who did they send home out of the 6 remaining ?

I believe this week they were sending 2 home.

Robert
Robert

Just saw on their site that the send home show is 1 hour long tonight.

Oh well, I'll still miss it, so post the above info tonight after the show please.

Thanks,
Robert
Robert

Well saw about half of the show as it turns out and that was enough to see Phil and Chris go home.

Robert
troyster

that was no surprise after you take away melinda do- blake - jordin & lakisha its only logical that phil & chris are not in that elite group of singers.