Kool tool

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Lorne

1987 Craftsman Double Wide 42x28,w/attached 28x12 foot enclosed porch/ re-shingled 2 yrs ago. Original exterior vinyl w/no sheathing.
JD
Site Admin

My flooring sub has let me use his pro version of the Multi-Master. Great tool! I think his cost around $900. The 'non-pro' version if you can call it that is over $300 I think. Both to rich for my blood and I am tool stupid!

Thanks for the info on the Dremel. I will have to go look at it. I really could have used it last week undercutting moldings, and opening up holes in walls and floors for plumbing. I had pre-cut a hole in the new sub-floor for a bath drain. Set the tub, got all the plumbing ready to go and I was under the home to put the drain plumbing together. I found that I had made the hole too small to work the plumbing. That tool would have been great! At the home I was working on, I had already seen two scorpions snooping around the bottom of the home and the owners had killed a rattlesnake just the week before we started the job. The little keyhole saw took way too long.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.