Do you smoke...?

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Dean3

The Russians did a good job on Germany during WW2,,after they got ticked anyway..I sure hope they do a good job on the international space station! hate to see it crumple up or sumthin... My GF(Ukrainian)some years ago was ok for the most part so they make good women. I should try another one just to be sure tho. ;)

Dean
DigitalDreams

Just remember Mir had its problems.
And you have to remember mother nature helped the Russians
a lot, cause Germans don't handle cold as well as them, so all they had to really do was fall back put on their sable hats and long undies and
sit behind a snow bank till the Germans froze to death.Not saying it
wasn't a smart move on their part I mean why waste bullets when
a little sub zero will do.

Is this like the never ending thread 8 Pages and it's still going like the energizer bunny.
Dean3

Yes MIR had problems,NASA has problems too,even with the much higher budget. I guess it's a human thing.

Bad bad timing by Hitler,if germany had expanded to that front in summer that part of the story mighta been very different I agree. Russia did rally tho and,if I remember right,they were fierce,,at any rate,it took many nations to defeat Hitler's War Machine,basically all of europe and the USA.

Well Digital,You and I are yappin right along anyhow,dunno what happened to Audie and the others,,must be stuffin smokes and poundin nails. :)

Speaking of smokes,some of My plants have leaves the size of a quarter. I'm out of good window space and have been cycling flats and cups so they get a turn in the sunshine even after bringing another south window into service. The most recent sowing(92 cups)is sprouting and just in time. To this point I've had the best success with the Golden Seal Special. Next year I will do lots less tobacco and more veggies,,the tobacco will be started in late Feb instead of March and early April and all in cups,no flats.

Dean
DigitalDreams

We may have lost them in the smoke.Or maybe they are starting their own tabacy plantations.
Dean3

There ain't enuff smoke in the world..

Dean
Dean3

Plants update;;

some of the early ones have leaves much larger than a silver dollar,,the bigger they get-the faster they go. the newest ones still only have seedling leaves,none of the "true leaves" yet,I gotta get them going somehow so they get the prime window area,,and,,here's the tricky part,,even at that tender age I put them on full strength fertilizer,,no choice at this point,they gotta get big enough for transplant in 5 weeks..

The Golden Seal Special are monsters compared to the rest,,big healthy giants,,if they had teeth and claws I wouldn't go near em!! LOL..

Dean
DigitalDreams

Dean if they had teeth and claws you would call them green cuban cigars.
Dean3

LOL!! Dunno boo about cigars but ain't gonna argue one iota!!

I do know that when I share My home stuffed cigs from the Topomatic people really like em and and are glad to be without the worthless,stupid,piece of $hit,waste of time,FSC smokes!! They are the dumbest attempt at controlling people *ever* known to mankind.. The true intent is sooooo clear it isn't funny,,the ways around it are sooo many it boggles the mind!! If the controlling idiot-a$$ groups think folks can't produce thier own non-FSC tubes and papers then they are truly dumb as a post,,a "fencepost" that is..

I agree with whomever said that instead of taxing tobacco,,it makes *way* more sense to tax fat,,,fat causes more medical problems,and,more expensive medical problems than tobacco could **ever** dream of!!! I just wonder,,how many of the anti-tobacco people are fat?!?! Maybe it is time to give them a shot of their own medicine! See just how they like it....

Dean
Dean3

Join the TAX FAT PEOPLE GROUP!! Keep after them till they repeal the tobacco tax!!

If You are obese to any degree then You pay *lots* extra taxes to make even for the future health problems,,,,just like the tobacco tax "claims" to do!! If You argue then You *are* likely a HYPOCRITE or defending one!! Period,,end of story!! Chew on that *fact*..

Dean
DigitalDreams

Instead of taxing any off that why not tax greed because the greedy man has more to pay the tax with.It is called the value added tax
system where everything you purchase is taxed.In that aspect the more you buy the more you pay.It would solve all kinds of problems
the more you smoke the more you pay(unless you grow your own),
and the more of anything you do the more you pay(sure price of food would go up but might be cure for obesity)and overpopulation would
self regulate cause it would cost you more to do everything.Just like if pay at work was based on actual work and not position, the janitor would be a millionare and companys wouldn't downsize cause ceo's
would be the dumbest guy in the company for accepting the lowest wage.
Dean3

I like the way you think Dig!!

As far as the fat tax goes tho,,since tobacco is taxed at $25 per pound,,then obesity should equal that,,every pound over weight for Your height should be taxed $25 per month.. think of the money that would generate,,,then,,the incentive to get healthy it would generate...Makes *far far* more sense than the tobacco tax,,but,,there's really no cure for stupid lawmakers and anti-everything groups so I doubt the sense will ever be realized..I hate to be cynical ,but,human nature forces Me.

Dean