Do you vote for American Idol?

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Do you vote for American Idol??

Poll ended at Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:27 am

Yes
No votes
No
60%
Don't watch it
40%

Total votes: 10
gram2logan

So many people are outraged at who is left on American Idol, I just wondered if any of you actually vote each week?
Stop talking before people stop listening!
JD
Site Admin

We watch but don't vote. I guess we are just passively outraged.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
JD
Site Admin

I have enjoyed watching the show. This year is getting messed up with Howard Stern and the Vote the Worst web site. This may even be the beginning of the end for AI. But it is kind of like live music. There is just something about watching a person who has everything on the line perform, that sweetens the sound.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Robert

I watch when I can, but don't vote because it is a waste of time the way it is ran.

Missed it this week though, who was voted/ripped off this week ?

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Last edited by Robert on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Harry

Hi

Gina Glocksen was voted off last.

Looks like Doolittle is going to win it...says my wife.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
troyster

Melinda Doolots should win it-its hers to win or lose. but the way things are going Sunjaya might win then It will be the end of AI. I wish Howard Stern would find a rock to crawl under and stay there he's an idiot.
Greg

we have watched from year 1 , this year we have voted not to even watch, it has gone from a talent show, to a broderline freak show this year. it is all about the money (and ratings) now, not the talent. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Robert

Watched half of it last night, but missed tonights. Who got shafted this week ?

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Mark
Site Admin

Haley got voted off. I felt she was one of the weakest left. Philip was also in the bottom 2. I hate to say it too loud, but this week 'Sanjiah' grew on me a little bit. He has such a calm demeanor.

We're anxiously waiting for the week when Bon Jovi visits the show. That happens May 2nd according to my wife. We enjoyed Jennifer Lopez this week.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Harry

Yep

Sanjaya wasn't bad.... and we enjoyed Jennifer Lopez.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
troyster

yeah but who would you rather look at Sunjaya or Haley-I pick Haley over Sunjaya or Phil-shes easier on the eyes.