Is there a way to change a password?

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Denise

Can I change my password .... so that I can remember it?
Yanita

Hi Denise,

Certainly, click on my profile link in the task menu, follow the prompts. I am going to move your post to the "Website Questions" forum.

Our database does not keep track of passwords, all members create their p/w. We only change them in the event you forget, and then we email you with the new one, which of course you are welcome to change.

While you are at the Website Questions forum please look at the various post, some may answer some questions you have on how the site functions.

Welcome to MHR.com

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Denise

Sorry for the bother...I spent the morning going through looking in the FAQ and my MPS....missed it somewhere....I saw where if you forget your password...but not how to change it......new to forums....so I'm kind of a fish out of water....please bear with me.
tnt17

Denise- go to 'my profile space' up top, then 'edit profile'. Then you can input your current password and then change your password to what you want.
[url=http://www.stormpulse.com]Huricane & Thunderstorm Tracker link[/url]
Yanita

Hi Denise,

No bother,

Like I said in my post and someone posted the same, to edit your settings/profiles just click on My Profile Space in the task menu.

I must say I think the FAQ for this site is lousy, but I believe it came with the program. Seems forums all work a little differently from each other and this one can be rather confusing at times.

There are alot of answers in the forum when you have a chance to read thru.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!