Nordyne m1gb 056a bw furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

shenry

My problem is after the burner lights it appears as if it is getting blown out before the blower comes on, could this be caused by a down draft or what. I am puzzled. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Sam H.
Robert

Hi Sam,

Could be, but hard to say without being there. Have you checked to see if roofjack weather cap is still there or did it have one ?

Does roofjack extend above the roof peak ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
shenry

Robert
The cap is on but it is one that I put on when bought the mobile home , because the old one was missing . It does not extend above the roof peak , is it supposed to. I left out in my previous post that I have already replaced the gas valve and the thermocouple trying to fix this problem.
Thanks again for the help
Sam H.
Robert

Hi Sam,

Yes, it should extend above the roof peak.

Also, be sure the cap is an all weather cap.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?