Nordyne Propane MMHA-075AAHR-01

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

ckj914

when my heater kicks on it seems like it is going to work fine...but when the blower turns on to push the heat it stays on for a few seconds and then shuts off. Another few seconds later it tries it again only to do the same thing over and over again. I am lost with this thing. I don't have a lot of money for someone to come out and charge to check it out and then charge for parts and then charge for repair. Can anyone please help? I have replaced the thermostat and still does it. I had it cleaned, still does it. Thank you for your time and any help you can give.
Take care.
Claudia

This seems to be a common problem. I'm about to post about the same thing.
Robert

Hi,

Fan Switch # 626337 would be a good possible suspect for that. It can be seen and ordered through PayPal from left side here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneGas.html

Could also be a problem with motor, make sure it is clean and oil if needed.

Could also be a blower speed problem, be sure it is running in Low or Med. Low speed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
ckj914

Thank you for your time everyone and this is a very helpful website for me. Thanks Robert.
Take care,
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Kristy
Robert

Hi Kristy,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
ckj914

Thank you so very much Robert. We got the part super fast!! We put it in as soon as we got it. My heater is working fine now. Thanks again. Happy holidays to you and god bless!
Kristy
Robert

Hi Kristy,

That's great and you're very welcome, happy to help.

Merry Christmas and God Bless !!

Take care and best wishes,
Robert