New Way Of Cleaning!!!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

shadow745

Over the last few years I've seen various steam cleaners on the market, but never really bothered with trying one. Recently my mom bought me a Shark Ultra Steam unit and I have to say I'm totally impressed. It will allow effortless cleaning with nothing more than water and a little time. You can also do floors with it. Really helps me eliminate alot of the chemical based cleaners I have used over the years due to respiratory issues. Later!
Harry

Yo

I wondered if those things worked. My bride is a neat freak. I may get one and do the stove for her.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
shadow745

Yeah they work quite well and use nothing but water. The one I have has a floor attachment with a microfiber pad that can be washed and reused. It also has lots of different attachments for small/large areas and a squeegee for doing glass and mirrors. Most of the units in the $100 range are a big improvement over what was available just a few years ago.

I had one of the handheld Scuncci units 3 years ago and it was hit or miss. This Shark unit has electronic steam control and constantly makes a good supply of steam available at all times. And the stainless boiler has enough capacity for close to 1 hr. of constant cleaning. I don't want to come across as a salesman for this thing. I suffer with severe asthma/allergies daily and I'm stoked about being able to clean pretty much anything without chemicals. I have slowly eliminated alot of standard cleaning products and replaced them with "green" products, but now this steam machine replaces most of those. Later!
Do what you can today, as you might not be here tomorrow!