Who was booted off American Idol tonight??

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

gram2logan

I wasn't home to watch the show tonight and I'm curious as to which contestants were voted off! Anybody know?

Thanks!
Mark
Site Admin

I forgot to watch it myself. I watched the first night where the men sang.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
JD
Site Admin

It was AJ, Nicholas the guy singing Sinatra type songs, Alaina Alexander, and Leslie Hunt, the awkward redhead.

Kicking off AJ and Leslie was just plain wrong. They both sang much better than others in the crowd.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Mark
Site Admin

I'm bad with names. Which guy is the comedian with big fluffy hair? He was in the one interview show that I saw, and he was hillarious.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
gram2logan

His name is Chris Sligh. He's a pretty good singer!
Harry

3/6/2007

Looks to me one of the ladies will win this year. What do you think?
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
JD
Site Admin

Background singer gal might have a pretty good chance, but my money is on beat box dude. He is an excellent singer, smart about his song choices and he is current, which might bring him a lot of votes.

I am real bad with the names. They are baldy, curly, beatbox, background girl, background guy, etc until almost the end. Actually, I am more than ready for Rockstar to start.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Harry

Yep...beat box dude seems to be very popular.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Harry

Yo

I wonder who gets the boot tonight.

I hear there is a movement encouraging people to vote for the worst.

Harry
Lane

Not sure who will actually get the boot, but I'd guess it's going to be close between Haley and Sanjaya.

I don't understand why Sanjaya's still there, but the teens must be supporting him. He picked a good song, but butchered it with his poor vocals. I've been shocked to say the least at some of the contestants booted so far. Peter Noone had it 'spot on' when he said it wasn't a singing competition anymore. Popularity is what it's all about now. I TRULY dislike that, but it's a ratings game too! What is it they say about owning the news, you can bend it all you want??? :!:
And Haley, that girl's nice, good looks and stage presence, but she was HORRIBLE last night. You ought to see what they're saying about her on the Idol Board.

Oh well, only tonite's show will give us an answer.......wonder how shocked I'll be?????
troyster

Stephanie getting booted off tonight and Chris almost buying the farm goes to show you that you have to have a high profile personality and be unique. If like Simon says you are forgettable-adios amigo