Anyone interested in taking over my Fixer Up project???!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

DavidK

Hey all,

I live in Arizona,.. I have a 1998 Redman, 4 bedroom 2 bath Doublewide Mobile home for sale.

I bought it to fix it up on weekends and resell it and just have TOO MANY other projects! So I've decided to let it go!
My loss, your gain.

The house is a 24'x56'.

Similar homes are selling in the park for $32-$34,000
I am trying to recover my expenses, so the asking price is
ONLY $13,999 / OBO

Has: a spacious kitchen, big living room and vaulted ceilings throughout! Good size bedrooms, cabinets in decent condition, big storage shed outside.

Needs: drywall repair, repaint interior, floor repairs, & flooring carpeting, etc), plus other smaller repairs. Nothing hard to do, just time extensive.

I should probably get a crew to help me out and fix it up, but the wife wants me to liquidate, so if anyone is interested. send me an email at [email protected]

Home is located at: Chandler Meadows MHP, 501 E. Ray Rd Unit # 214, Chandler, Arizona.

Thanks
[/img]
JD
Site Admin

Hi David,

Since this is not a repair question, I will move it to the Off Topics forum. Since it is actually a solicitation, it may not belong there either, but I will leave that up to Mark and the other moderators to determine.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Mark
Site Admin

I've been there done that. If a person has the patience to find good deals, and the time to fix them up, there's money to be made in repairing and selling mobile homes. Everytime I try to do it, I never have time to finish and end up liquidating just like you.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!