Dancing With the Stars

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Harry

Begins tomorrow night:

I think the cast is:

John Ratzenberger, Heather Mills, Laila Ali, Billy Ray Cyrus, Clyde Drexler, Joey Fatone, Shandi Finnessey, Leeza Gibbons, Apolo Anton Ohno, Paulina Porizkova and Ian Ziering.
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Maureen

I haven't had much time to pay attention this year. I thought that we had another week to go, very well could be wrong there LOL! I've got lots of TV's, and at least 2 are going, but I really seldom pay attention to they say, or what's going on.

I did hear that one of the original dancers quit. All I know was that it was a male celebrity, or whatever.

Maureen 8)
Harry

I believe it does start 3/19.

The dropout was Vincent Pastore.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hey Harry and Maureen,

I love watching Dancing with the Stars!

Since spring has arrived, I have spent little time with the television, except the NASCAR races!

LOL, I have not even seen or heard about the show, soooo LOL, I am going to rely on you Harry to let me know what day and network is airing it.

Ok, gotta go to Lowe's and buy some mulch...lots of mulch!

Have a great day!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Hi

Well it will be easy to spot Heather Mills. Besides the one leg...she'll be the one with the big smile after winning a $56 mil divorce settlement from Paul McCartney.

Harry
Yanita

ROFL...

Ironically I did see that on tv last night as well as the preview of the show!

It begins March 19, and is on ABC.

The show is worried about Heather not being well liked since she got the divorce! I hope they focus on the dancing, not the divorce settlement.

~Yanita~
Maureen

I hope for the same thing Yanita! But, we all know the American public! 56 mil, is a huge settlement for a few years! I was sort of hoping to see Fergie this year! The Duchess of York or whatever! She applied for the show, and I guess she was overlooked for Heather.

I think Fergie would have been a lot more fun. I'm really not one to see this girl lose her leg on the dance floor. I find that rather tacky from the media! Is that the best that they can do?

Not sure where it's going this year, but I'll be watching when I can!

Maureen 8)
Harry

Hi

The wife and I are all amped up for this seasons Dancing With the Stars. Got the chips n dip and mixed nuts....ready to go.

Tomorrow traveling to the big city for a root canal or two. Not looking forward to that.

Harry
Yanita

Yup,

Am ready to watch...

So with that in mind I will either get tied up on the phone, forget the time and be here or will get comfortable on the sofa and fall asleep!

The above reasons are why I am not an avid tv watcher! If I ask tomorrow what happen LOL, you can just pick one of the above reasons as to why I missed the show.

TTYL,

~Yanita~
Harry

Yep

Got 4 TVs here. Never far from the TV. I quess that makes us TV freaks.

Got my first root canal today. Not bad at all.

Harry
Yanita

Who's your dentist???? :shock:

~Yanita~
Harry

Yo

Demetrick LeCorn D.M.D., M.S. in Ocala.

Harry