Where do I find the model number on my Coleman?

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

WildIrish

I have a question about our Coleman, but I need to find the model number before I can ask....

The previous owners left some paperwork, but the only number I can find on those papers is 9155. I notice that all the other people here have much longer numbers, but I can't find a number on the unit. It's in a VERY small room, so I hope you don't have to get on the other side of it, to find this information. :?

Here's a photo...The two labels visible are merely warning labels, with no information about the unit at all.

I wasn't sure if perhaps the model number was on the inside of one of these metal doors. I was leery of opening them, because I don't know where the pilot light is.

Can anybody clue me in on where to start?

Thanks in advance!
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2v9p75c.gif[/img]
Robert

Hi,

Remove the top door panel, look on furnace front facing for a data sticker with model, serial numbers and data for furnace.

Thanks for inquiring,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
WildIrish

Thanks for the answer--I found the unit model number and serial number, just where you said it'd be. :)
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2v9p75c.gif[/img]
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?