How do I...?

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

tfeuerborn4

Hello,
I am pretty new at this and I can't figure out how I upload an image in that little box on my profile space?

I know how to upload photoes to my personal gallery, but where do I go to get a phote on the profile page, where all the info is?

Thanks
Trine
JD
Site Admin

Hi Trine,

I believe that you can't post an image directly to your profile page but you can insert a link to display and image. The image address can not be your computer, so you would need to upload the image to your personal gallery or other file host and then insert the image tag to that picture in your profile.

Using one of the free photo/file hosting web sites below may be easier. When you create your album, the image will show the html image tag below the picture. Just use cut and paste to add that image (tag) to your profile.

www.flickr.com
www.photobucket.com
www.imageshack.com

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Yanita

Hi,

Are you referring to an avatar?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!