Still trying to upload pics.

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

bmerri

Hi, I'm still new at this. I'm trying to upload a pic. of my trailer in the landscaping and dec. page. I think I done everything right. I looked at all the other people having that same trouble and I got as clicking the upload pic. button, selecting it and clicking the standard button and I'm still just getting the print out and no actual pic. down at the bottom left of the page my HTML is off. Does that need to be changed for my pic. to show. I can't find where to turn that on in my profile. Could you please help?
Yanita

Hi bmerri,

LOL, I went in a gain to your settings and turned things on, you apparently turned about everything off when you orginally registered.

I turned on a few things that makes this site easier to navigate.

Try again with your pics. I answered your post in the Decorating forum first, was working my way thru the site.

Yanita

PS, Once you log in again you may have to hit refresh in your browser.
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
bmerri

Ok. I'm so sorry about this Yanita. Thanks for your time. I'm going to get out it and I'll try again.
Yanita

Morning,

No problem , this is part of what I do here, help folks navigate the site. :D

If you still need further help keep asking the questions.

I will be leaving for work here in a few, but won't be long. Have a very short day today. I will check back and see how you are coming along.

Yanita
bmerri

I restarted my computer and I'm still getting the same thing. i guess I'll try putting it in my album. Thanks again.
bmerri

Its working Yanita. Somebody copied and pasted it. I dont know how to do that but I'll give it a shot.
Thanks so much!!
Yanita

Hi,

To be honest I am lost as to what the problem is, if you posted your avatar then you are able to post pics. I enabled all your settings.

Have you read the Avatar/Pictures upload instructions?

Thanks, Manitoba Bill for putting her pic up, I missed the link she left.

Also bmerri, no need to post the same pics twice, if you choose to put your photos in a personal album just mention that in your thread and we can look at them from there.

Oh yeah, LOL, you don't need to reboot your pc, at the top of your screen is a little box the has arrows, one points up the other down, click it, it refreshes your browser.

Yanita