E2EB 017HB

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

abenign1

Hello there, I need help I have a nordyne e2eb 017hb. The blower works fine but the heat only stays on for about 3min, in auto with the aux on. When switching to em ht (emergency heat) it will heat for about three minutes also. If the thermostat is moved to call for more heat it begins to click, but it doesn't trip the breakers. So unfortunately I get a bout three minutes of heat and a lot of cool air pumped afterwards.

thanks in advance
seems to be a good sight
for product info and help :(
Robert

Hi,

Welcome aboard and we do feel we have a great site to help homeowners with thier manufactured home projects.

However, sometimes, it is not a DIY task and unfortunately, this is one of them.

There are too many variables that could cause this and with it being a heat pump with backup electric heat, could quickly become costly attempting DIY repair.

You need to find a reputable and qualified HVAC Tech with heat pump exp. to diagnose problem and resolve for you.

Too many things that I cannot see from here to make a diagnostic accessment accurately.

Or, at least as accurate as can be made without actually being there.

Sorry, but would be a disservice to you to attempt otherwise.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?