7900A601 No Heat

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Robert

Tornadoes, watches, warnings, straight line winds and severe thunderstorms all over us right now, so not sure when we'll be able to get to other home and main office.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
danielrogers1

Any word yet?
Robert

Hi,

I must first apoligize for this huge delay. In all that was going on with the storms and then loss of computer through a malfunction at same time, I thought I had sent it to you.

I get so many of these questions in these forums plus in private emails, it does happen sometimes.

Once again, my apoligies, sure wish you had hollered sooner to wake me up.

Anyway, here it is:

Limit Switch # 7970-3281/A @ $7.21 + $6.75 shipping.

This is the limit on back wall of control box .

It can be seen and ordered through Paypal from right side here:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

Or, by calling toll free after 9AM CST Mon thru Fri to

1-877-263-7860 and charging to Visa or Mastercard.

Let us know if you are outside the U.S. for added ordering info.

Thanks for inquiring.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
danielrogers1

Hey no worries I totally understand how that goes. Thanks I ton I really appreciate all your help.
Robert

You're very welcome. About to dodge some more tornadic weather tomorrow and tomorrow night as we drop from 62* afternoon temp to 29* evening temp.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert