Filler UP !

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Greg

But the price of hay may not be much better!! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Harry

Hi Greg

But you can grow more hay.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Manitoba Bill

Speaking of hay, Jan. 1 was the start of mandated ethanol @5% in all gas sold in Manitoba. So, when I filled up at a Safeway bar I asked the clerk if I now had some gasohol in my tank. Not a clue.

1-800 to Safeway in Denver, also no clue, even the local store mgr. did not know.
1-800 to Man. Gov't., seems the one person who could answer is away from his desk LOL
A local radio show brings out that it is 85% crap shoot. You may get 0-5% in your gas depending on which station you go to.

Only good thing is we now produce 130 million litres of ethanol a year from discarded straw and the leftover is used as cattle feed.

Media reports are predicting we will pay $1.30 a litre by summer.
1.30times 3.78=$4.91 a U.S gallon.

(Since I got my Honda Fit in April 2006 I have only spent $944 for 13,600 KM @ 41 MPG. Imperial.)
[color=red]
I'm not an Expert, just a DIY[/color]
Harry

Hi

I noticed the sign at my gas station the other day " contains less than 10% ethanol".

Looks like Florida has 5 ethanol plants on the drawing boards at this time. The main source will be sugar cane.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
SpongeBob

Harry it's really a nice rig you have there.....hmmmmm, but don't ya wanna keep up with the Jones' ? Look what they just got! Image

-Bob
Harry

Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout!!

Harry