My Peke & My Neighbor

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

SpongeBob

I hope these photos come out right. The first photo is my neighbor who is always keeping AN EYE on me. The other is our miniature peke. Here goes! One resolution for sure would be to learn to upload photos!Image
Yanita

Hey SpongeBob,

LOL, well one of your resolutions came tru..uploading pis...guess it's my turn, huh?

Hey sweet peke puppy, was he/she a Christmas gift?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
SpongeBob

Her name is Paige. She is an adult 7 year old pekingese and she weighs all of 6 lbs. She is the ultimate lap dog. They're only draw back is that they do not take well to children....most fear the kids because of getting stepped on by them accidently. I keep trying to use my own photo of myself like other members instead of that charlie brown....but it keeps telling me that my KB's are too big for posting. Gimmee another year and I will figure it out. LOL.
-Bob
Yanita

Hey,

Does your photo program have a resizing abilities? If not I think ours on site does... please do not ask me (LOL) how to get all that done, if you notice I am one of the few without an album! There is a reason for that....don't ask about my avatar, sent that pic to Mark and he resized and uploaded it.

On a side note have you read thru the WEBSITE QUESTIONS forum, JD and others have contributed some good info there about uploading pics...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!