I heard from Maureen

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hi Folks,

I heard from Maureen.

She is still recovering. Still having pain with her upper body, arms, wrist, hands, shoulders. So with that she is not doing alot. The onset of cold weather has kind of set her back in the healing process.

Other than that all is well with her and the family. Ryan has graduated and is now stationed in Georgia.

She will be back once she has recovered enough to use the keyboard without pain. She is still utilizing her niece to do her computer work, so leave your messages here and I will tell Maureen.

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Susan

Yanita,

Thank you for the update. I, for one, certainly miss reading Maureen's posts. She is a real highlight on the site. Please give her my best wishes and sincere hope for a happy, healthy holiday season.
Susan

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue

Best wishes to Maureen & the boys for a Merry Christmas and a speedy(er) recovery. Hopefully after the hectic holidays she will be able to devote full time to herself and will be back with us again sometime in the new year.
Robert

Hi Yanita,

Thanks for update, was about to write her to see if all was going well.

I think of her very often and wish her a healthy recovery as soon as can be.

Tell her Merry Christmas and God Bless. Will keep her and family
in our prayers.

Good to hear Ryan is out of Basic. How did Daniel (I believe that was his name) do in his Basic ?

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?