Monitor type heater question

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

SpongeBob

Greetings again from N.H.
I'm looking for suggestions for a Monitor or monitor type heater for my single wide. All my water piping is on the interior with no freezing issues. My area layout is mostly wide open MH with one large BR at the rear. Beacause of allergy issues with the ducts, age of MH, and noise from the furnace which is right next to the BR, is why I am entertaining the thought of a monitor type heater. I was in a 1000K square foot stick built ranch that had a monitor type heater and was quite pleasantly surprised.
thanks for suggestions as always. P.S. BTW I have both oil or gas available.
-Bob
Greg

Bob, I have an OLD mod 21, this unit is 15 yrs old , I did a total rebuild on it last fall. we have used it for basic heat since 93. The only time we run the furnace is in sub 0 weather to keep the pipes warm. the ends of the home are cooler, but it has no problems keeping it warm.
I have been told that the new monitors are not built anywhere near as well as the old ones but since I have not run one I cannot say first hand. I have been told tha Rinnai & Toyo stoves are the way to go. Contact Fredrick Bros. oil in Maine, they sell a 3 makes. I have delt with them and would highly reccomend them. If you call them, ask for Jeff He is VERY sharp on them. Greg

www.frederickbrosoil.com Direct vent section
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."