Question for Greg...

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Susan

In another post you mentioned that you always use "Husky 400" for odors. Where do you get this product? I have a neighbor that has an awful problem leftover from previous owners with untrained pets.

Thanks for any information.
Susan

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Greg

Susan, We have a local supplier, try a janitorial supply in your area or contact Canberra corp.
www.canberracorp.com/zone/400.asp www.canberracorp.com/ Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

Hi Susan,

Depending on the size of the area you can also use Natures Miracle, it can be found at most any reputable pet store.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Susan

Thank you for the link Wes (and Greg for sharing the name of the product). I wasn't able to find a supplier in my area to purchase it. I found one about 70 miles away, but he won't return my calls. I will just order some from this link.

Thank you again!
Susan

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Sylvia

I'll second the Natures Miracle post. It's available at most pet stores and a few major box stores. It actually eliminates the problem instead of covering it up.

When Elvis was a puppy and had a problem of not understanding the doggie door concept, we had a problem with our new carpet. When we put a black light over it it absolutely glowed. The NM took care of it, no more odor and no more glow, I'm satisified that it actually removes the offense instead of covering it up which is something every other product I've tried does.
Yanita

Hi,

Make sure to use that black light on the sides of furniture and the walls, animals like to mark their territory. Sometimes when the smell is not eliminated people think the product did not work, when in fact you did not get the entire source.

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!