Where's the 'My Profile Space' (MPS) button.

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

gram2logan

I clicked on Profile, but nothing seems to happen. I don't get a page that asks me questions. Also, since I clicked on it, the word Profile has disappeared.

Also, how do you reply to a post? I found a "reply with quote" button but that's all. :?

I think I'm going to like this new forum - once I know what I'm doing! :wink:

Thanks.
Barb
Mark
Site Admin

Look for the 'my profile space' button at the top with all the other small buttons.

If at first you got a 'profile' button, but now are getting something else besides 'My Profile Space', try going to 'friends requests' and add me as a friend. I come up automatically to everyone who first registers. That should automatically bring you up the 'my profile space' button so you can start building your profile.

This new forum will be overwhelming for many folks, so keep asking questions. As they say, no question is a stupid question. Stay with it, and I guarantee it'll become addicting!

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't fail if you don't try!
Mark
Site Admin

Also, if you see 'profile' instead of 'my profile space.' Click on 'profile' and then Enable MPS by clicking 'yes' next to it. I can also activate the 'my profile space' from the admin functions. Just send me a private message (pm).

Mark
happysmyly

Mark - thanks for 'spelling out' MPS (My Profile Space)- I had looked all over and didn't know what MPS was to know whether I wanted it turned on or off...
Thanks!! Great work!
Mark
Site Admin

Definitely want to turn it on -- that's all the fun in this forum. LOL.

Mark