Saying Hi Everyone,

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Wow,

I just looked at the membership list and it is literally filling in by leaps and bounds! :D

We either have alot of new members or some have changed their user names. Either way, check out this site, lots of cool stuff to play with. As Mark said, if something is not working right, or in my case user error, LOL, just make a post about it! There is a forum titled "Website Questions", please post all questions there.

Come on, lets get some activity going here!

~Yanita~[/b]
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
shellyrat

Hey I finally got here. I had to get a new avatar but at least I was able to keep my old user name. I like this format the dulcimer group I belong to has this same format.Havent done any repair lately been waiting for the weather to warm up. I am NOT a cold weather person.
Kathy C in ky
Greg

I agree it is nice to have a list of family members & locations again. It may take some time to get the bugs out of the system and relearn how to use it. Greg
Yanita

Hi Guys,

So far there does not seem to be alot of bugs...BUT, LOL, there sure are alot of buttons and things to do. Already have created my blog, invited friends just need to figure out that avatar thing! Hey Greg, wheres YOUR profile???

~Yanita~
macmom

HI, took me a while to figure out how to register but certainly glad I made it. I think we are going to enjoy this....Macmom :lol:
Robert

Hi Everyone, :lol:

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi. More to learn about and use, but should make things better in long run.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Susan

This is totally awesome. Took a few minutes to find my way, but then it was a snap. I really like having the profiles back. Gotta work on the Blog thing though. I guess it's time to enter the 21st century.
JD
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

Yes, I think the new forum is great! Heck I am blogging, posting pics, learning my BBCs. It is actually a lot of fun. Mark did a great job!

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Barb P

Love the look of new board! Very very nice.. :)
BarbP
Susan

Hey JD, please help further my education - what is BBCs?
Yanita

LOL,

Good question, I know my ABC's but not the BBC's...any help JD?

Glad to see everyone registering.

Yup, I love the profiles also, and the membership list, sure am hoping that more people go back and complete the profiles. Once again if you choose to say nothing about yourself that is fine, but the info on your home just expedites are help to you.

If anyone has any little tips they want to share on navigating the site, please feel free to post them!

Have a great day,

~Yanita~
Robert

http://mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/faq.php?mode=bbcode

There ya go. :wink:

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Mark
Site Admin

Also see my post under 'Website Questions' regarding what BBC's are.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Yanita

Thanks Guys!

Now I will go and learn by BBC's, LOL, something tells me it might be harder than my ABC's

~Yanita~
Maureen

Woo Hoo!

I finally got my profile filled out and my avitar up LOL! Only took me two days to find the My Space Profile link! It doesn't show up until you add folks to your Friend's list.

Yep, I like this board a lot better also! I've used these types of boards for a very long time. Most don't have this many bells and whistles though... very cool!

It'll take all of us time to get used to, but I think it will be well worth taking the time to learn all of this cool new stuff!

Maureen 8)