Still Alive Here!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Maureen

It's been a real long road back from this last attack. MS attacks everyone very differently. That's why it's so hard to diagnose and treat. After 25 years of maybes, I have been officially diagnosed. woo hoo! It's a little late for disability or anything like that. Oh well. life goes on! I had to wait one year too long for full disability. There were a few years that no one recognized online businesses. Even though I paid to SS, it doesn't count. We'll be fighting that.

My fingers are working a bit better. Jenny, my niece is taking care of the online stuff with the floral business. Her mother, a good friend and I are making the the orders. Even if I just have to sit back and direct at times. It's slow, but it's working.

I'm doing the best I can right now! In other news, I have several family members from So Cali that have lost homes. We are trying to get them back here in N Nevada right now. I do have the boys room available. Obviously, I haven't had time to turn it into an full office yet! That is where my focus will be for now.

Dang! Hate trying to type slowly!!!! Thank goodness for the backspace key! It's hard lol!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
Yanita

Hi Maureen,

Glad to see you are doing better.

I was wondering how you were doing the floral business...always good to have some back up!

So sorry to here about your family members in So. Cali. It is horribly dry here. I worry about fires, we have neighbors that insist it is alright to have bon fires even though we have been on a NO burn restriction for quite sometime.

Have heard on the news that the local officials are asking N. Carolinian's statewide to go on a 50% water reduction...many wells are starting to get real low and the local water sources.

Well take care of yourself and glad you are on the mend!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
macmom

Glad to here you are up maybe not around but that will come. My heart is just breaking for the people in Cali. It is very hard to stop Mother Natures wrath.
Yanita, I am on the same page you are. In a heart beat we could be in the same boat as California. We are running out of water very fast but if we get hit with a fire, there will be no stopping it. We are VERY VERY VERY dry. The Governor has banned all out door fires, but some people didnt get the message or thinks it doesnt apply to them.
Maureen keep us posted on your situation and of the families. May God Bless you.
Jim from Canada

Hang in there Maureen, we all love you and we are rooting for you.

Jim
Busybee1952

You do have your hands full! Makes me really appreciate my life very much. My best wishes to you for a speedy recovery and to your family and all of those experiencing hardships at this time.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity ..... Nair, Keshavan
Manitoba Bill

With the extreme weather in Calif. and Nevada, I was wondering how Maureen is doing, and healthwise too.
[color=red]
I'm not an Expert, just a DIY[/color]
Robert

Hi Maureen,

Sure is good to hear from you and happy you are doing somewhat better. Take it as slow as needed and keep in touch when you can.

Hope the boys are both doing ok in their respective Army careers.

Sorry to hear of your family members losing homes and all others as well.

Finally getting some rain here off and on .

Tell Warren and Mater (nickname I gave your dog after tomato bandit episode,LOL) I said hello.

Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a joyous New Year.

Take care and God Bless,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Yanita

Hi Folks,

It's been a few weeks since I have heard from her..BUT, I will certainly send off another email and get an update, have been meaning to, but life has gotten me wrapped up in other things.

Will post back as soon as I hear from her or she post here herself.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!