Show Us Your Experiments and Projects.

Share with us your alternative energy ideas and projects. Tell us about your experiments, no matter how far-fetched they may seem.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Mark
Site Admin

This forum on alternative energy doesn't have a lot to do with mobile home repair, but it is a pet project of mine. We all need to work together to find alternative forms of energy or the prices we currently pay will continue to climb.

I have built two solar heating panels for my home and they work. Plans can be found by clicking 'Energy' in the control panel at the top of the page. At the same link you will also find my experiment with perpetual motion. I am so close to making it work, and I urge you to brainstorm with me on ways that it could work.

Let's use this forum to share our alternative energy ideas. Tell us about your experiments and projects. Post pictures here as well as in your profile. Also in your profile, keep a web blog of all the details! Together when can send foreign oil companies back home.

To post in this forum, you need to join our community. To join simply click the 'register' button at the top. You can indicate some of your profile choices at this time, or do it later. Once you register, we MUST FIRST MANUALLY ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. You cannot log in until we do that. We do manually activations numerous times throughout the day. Then log-in under using your User ID and password.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!