Vinyl Floor planks- WOW!

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

LisaBoyer

If you wait long enough, someone will invent what you need!

For those who love the look of tile, but live in a MH, Allure vinyl planks (floating interlocking tiles) may be for you! We removed a wood stove that leaked smoke badly, and extended our entry way with these "tiles". Took me half a day, very easy to cut and they simply snap and stick, no adhesive to lay. The patterns are endless, if you don't like tile, you can go with wood, or marble, or..... And, they are perfect for high water areas (like bathrooms, kitchens, or entry ways for people living in the soggy PNW)

We had Pergo flooring, and I was constantly mopping up footprints for fear the water would damage the surface..not any more!

I attached a pic., it really was as easy as the instructions said!
EntryWay.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JD
Site Admin

Looks great Lisa. I like the color.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
dedou

Hi Lisa,
It's been awhile since you posted this, but if you see this and if you don't mind, would you please tell us approx. how much that section cost you? It's very attractive. And did you get it locally at a store or did you order online? Thanks, great job!
Devon
LisaBoyer

Hi Devon, sorry, just noticed this post.

This pattern is an in stock item at our Home Depot, they have LOTS of it. Each box runs about 44.00, and it took 2 1/2 boxes (so I have some left over if needed). I'm about to do our small bathroom, and this time I bought a "wood" look, also in stock item. I have no patience for special order items :)
dedou

Hey Lisa,
I'm glad you saw my question and replied; that's really reasonable, cost-wise. Thanks for the post and cost info! :D
Devon
Aaronjohn

This is a great values work with your budget.
Aaron John
www.247torontolocksmith.com