first remodel - started with the small bathroom!

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

KLBoldon

My wife, 8 month daughter and I just purchased our first home as a small family. :D

A 1996 skyline double and now to make it ours. After much deliberation we decided to start with the small, second bathroom. I didnt feel like testing my taping and mudding skills on the first room we tackled, so we went with bead board. A lot of sins are hidden under that board :wink: wish i had taken a before photo. It wasn't terrible, just dated and dark. We tiled the floor, added a new vanity and sink top and light fixure. The tub/shower and toilet cleaned up really nice, and the bead board fit over the exposed screws all along the tub shower to create a real nice finished look. Just need to finish the crown molding and some paint touch-ups and this first remodel job is in the books. What do you all think? :mrgreen:
IMG_20121031_203228.jpg
20121012_091052.jpg
20121012_091908.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greg

Looks good, but I would remind you that floor tiles in a Mobile are a big No-No. Your home WILL flex & move slightly, your tiles not so much.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
750chop

looks nice!
any pics of the floor?
JD
Site Admin

Looks great!
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.