Kitchen sink dilemma

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

befadavis

I am planning to renovate my kitchen in early December. I renovated my kitchen in 2008 but, now my kitchen looking very dirty and dead. I am thinking about changing my cabinetry like pantry cabinets,rta cabinets,counter top and kitchen sink.
Will there any Christmas offer on kitchen renovation in this December at Mobilehomerepair?
mh_doni49

Robin wrote:My husband and I just installed this new sink 2 days ago. I am so excited to say, It Fits!!! :) He had to do a little cutting on the countertop to make it all work, but it fit and it really does look so great! As soon as my laminate guy comes and does my new laminate, I will take a pic and upload. But I really can't say enough of how beautiful this cast iron sink is. Thanks for all your input!
Hi Robin. I was just looking through the threads and I'm interested in seeing how it turned out. Care to share?
Don I
Holts Summit, MO
(Central MO)
Robin

Yes, sorry, I forgot my login name, LOL!!! I'll take some pics of my kitchen re-do this weekend and upload. We've pretty much gotten everything done except the baseboards and a bit of trim around the countertop. Funny how I keep putting that off - we did so much, for so long, I guess we just burned out :)
I am still very happy with the kitchen sink, I love the shape of it, and the depth. Being cast iron, it is a bit harder to clean, but I found Kohler cast iron cleaner at Home Depot and it keeps it white.
Aaronjohn

Robin wrote:Yes, sorry, I forgot my login name, LOL!!! I'll take some pics of my kitchen re-do this weekend and upload. We've pretty much gotten everything done except the baseboards and a bit of trim around the countertop. Funny how I keep putting that off - we did so much, for so long, I guess we just burned out :)
I am still very happy with the kitchen sink, I love the shape of it, and the depth. Being cast iron, it is a bit harder to clean, but I found Kohler cast iron cleaner at Home Depot and it keeps it white.

Good to know that it turned out well. We'll be waiting for photos! :D
Aaron John
www.247torontolocksmith.com