Lawn equipment

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

JeepsOLot

What kinds of lawn equipment does everyone have? I bought an old Murray 20" mower from ReStore for $5 that runs like a champ. I just got a new Toro string trimmer that accepts attachments as well as a Ryobi blower attachment for it. They work great!!

Here's the 18 year old Murray, smokes a little, but, strong as nails!!!

Post up what you got!!

Jerry 8)
Greg

Toro personal pace mower ( you can jog behind it and still not keep up), Stihl string trimmer, Husqvarna blower, Toro powershift snow blower.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Steve S.

I just bought a new 17" Toro string trimmer like yours with the curved attachment...to go along with my 15-year old Toro mulching mower...gotta love Toros. I also have 10hp Yard Machine snowblower and Echo chainsaw. Echo is also a good brand...almost went for the Echo string trimmer, but the Toro was cheaper with more power.
Cheers, Steve
JeepsOLot

I would have liked to have a Stihl or Echo trimmer, but, I just couldn't swing what they wanted for those!!! The Toro was rated one of the best in the price range I was looking for, and, it took the Expand-It attachments that can be found at most stores. I wanted a trimmer with different attachments so I only need maintain one engine for a string trimmer, pole saw, hedge trimmer, edger, brush trimmer, and a blower. I do have to say that the blower attachment worked alot better then I ever thought it would!

Jerry
DCDiva

All Echo trimmers love them,on sale for 199 got 3, Love my Deere 445 60 in deck,Kobota BX1500,54 inch w loader, Wheel Horse 520 HC 60 inch deck,one Craftsman mower and a Toro mower--BUT we mow and weed eat over 15 acres and my son has 5 yard jobs, we mow our big property over 10 in 2 hours,plus our rentals we mow lol
Aaronjohn

There's a lot of new and very good to used lawn equipment, just search in the internet and you can see different kind of lawn equipment.
Aaron John
www.247torontolocksmith.com