New landscape pics in the exterior album

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Archie

Hi all,

I just wanted you all to check out the new pics I posted in the exterior pics album. Lots of work done for both my parents and their elderly neighbors. http://mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/album ... p?cat_id=4

All in all it was in the neighborhood of 7 tons of rock, 2 tons of mulch, 500 pavers and landscaping brick, countless trees and flowers planted, and a couple of fences built as well as the dismantling and reassembly of a huge deck adding lattice along the way.

There is still a bit to be done and the work has taken awhile but at least now you know where my free time has gone. I'm pooped.
Experience is what you get after you need it.
Yanita

Hi Archie,

Somehow I missed this thread. Checked out the pics, good job.

LOL, how's your back after all that?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Archie

Thanks,

Actually my back was and is good to go. My arms however are a different story. Worst part of course was digging the post holes.
Experience is what you get after you need it.
Mark
Site Admin

Great job Archie! Thanks for sharing the pics. A few years ago, there use to only be 3-4 choices of landscape bricks & pavers. Last time I was at Menard's, there must have been 35-30 choices!

Mark

ps: I edited your original post to include a direct link to the exterior album. Hope that was OK.
You can't fail if you don't try!