Cleaned the Driveway and Carport, what a difference!!

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

JeepsOLot

I spent most of the day cutting back the growth on the sides of the driveway, cleaning stuff that was stored in the carport, and hosed the whole driveway down. I'm satisfied!!

Before:

After:

Look what I can do that I couldn't just a few hours ago!

I was afraid I was going to bring out the pressure washer to clean the driveway, but, the hose did the trick!!

Jerry
Greg

Now you just know that half of the stuff you threw out you will need next week!!

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JeepsOLot

LOL, you know it!! My last name is Murphy, so, you know what that means! I did save some pieces of the flooring you see there for future repairs, as well as some of the sheet rock. I was afraid of keeping most of it because, under that pile that you see, there were TONS of ants!! I just saved a few pieces that I didn't see ants on them, and threw them in the laundry shed. I'll be getting rid of the rest tomorrow, when I put that stuff out for the Tuesday trash pickup.

Jerry
steelworkersgal

Hi Jerry have a question for you. Is your home a single wide added on to or an older doublewide. I'm asking becasue we are contemplating adding on to our home. Did you do the work yourself or was it that way already. Just asking, thank you.
You can do anything if you put your mind to
JeepsOLot

It's a double wide built in '81. I'm not sure when the porch and carport were added. I just bought the place, so haven't done much to it yet.

Jerry
steelworkersgal

Thank you for replying. I was just wondering but i did find a company that does build or add on to mobile homes.
JeepsOLot

Just check with your local code enforcement to know what you need to get it done right.

Jerry
steelworkersgal

I live on 21 acres in the boonies. They don't seem to care just as long as they get there tax revenue from it. The people that are going to be doing the addition are from Pro-Builders which do pole barns and leantos. They build a pole type roof over, over campers and build an addition on to that. The addition is not attached to the mobile home it just butts up to it and the roof makes it look like a complete make over.
JeepsOLot

That's cool, wish it was like that here! Good luck on the addition!

Jerry