Beginning remodel yay

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

katesmom117

Okay long story short. We have recently purchased the single wide we have been renting for 2 years. Luckily we knew everything that needed to be done to make it sound since the previous owner MIL didnt want to put the money into it since we were family we could take care of it. So replaced master bath shower, crack in the pan rotted floor ect..... Love Lowes it has become my home away from home, think everyone that works there now knows me :lol: All new plumbing for it from the ground up. I decided that since I HATE the design of the walls I would paint (much to hubbys dismay, didnt think it would turn out, silly man). Primed with bulls eye 123 and painted with Glidden New England Vervain. I think it turned out really good. Still working on getting all new hardware and fixtures. Then after painting we decided that we could remove the garden tub and build a window bench with shelf for all of my plants that love the light in that room. Yikes more painting as it was it took me a week from washing to the finished walls. Still trying to figure out removing the tub and what flooring I want to use. Tried to get some pics uploaded but my file size is too big will try to figure out getting file sizes smaller later, any help is appreciated! Gotta go to lowes need some more stuff for the rooms I am working on,.
DCDiva

I am a big fan of Lowes and our local ACE store both know us by name lol I see on Tv people spending 10,000 on a bathroom or more and for 1000 or less at Lowes you can have a beautiful bath. Hope to see photos soon or make an album by uploading to one of the onlline storage places and then paste the link here--I do this all the time with Kodak due to I have tons of photos and u can only upload 3 at a time.
Melissa
katesmom117

Here is a few picks on a new photo album.....have some more to add later plus have gotten the same wall board covered in the master bedroom with a warm caramel color. Now DH and I have decided instead of replacing the yellowed garden tub we are going to take it out and put in a window seat with shelf for all of my plants :) so I will have some more to paint and more pics to post...two rooms basically done the rest of the house to go.
http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l611/katesmom117/