Floor Plans

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

charliemom

Does anyone have a floor plan for a 1993 Brookwood Mobile Home, 14 x 68, Model Number BWII-405 manfactured by Sunshine Homes?
JD
Site Admin

I found some Brookwood floor plans, but not of that model. Maybe one of these are similar enough to be helpful, I don't know

http://www.mh-quote.com/FindHome/Manufa ... urer_ID=16

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Handweaving

Here's what I found, but didn't investigate further as to #'s. look under products.

http://www.sunshinehomes-inc.com

hope it helps.
charliemom

Thanks y'all, :) but those are dead ends. Handweaving, maybe Sunshine will respond to me since I gave them a serial number. JD, Brookwood had a similar floor plan, but smaller dimensions. :(
Maureen

Hi Charliemom,

Seldom will you find the floor plan of a mobile home older than 2 maybe 3 years. Even with all the information you provided. The reason for this is that manufactures don't keep this info posted for anything more than the year they are selling homes. These seem to be trade secrets in our homes.

About your only choice is to contact Sunshine homes directly and ask them for the floor plans. Manufactures don't post this info for public knowledge online.

Personally, I've never heard of a manufacture called Sunshine homes. Doesn't mean they never existed, but they may have merged with another company.

Most of us have given up trying to find out who made our home originally, much less the trying to get a floor plan.

Is there a specific reason you need the original floor plan?

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
charliemom

Maureen wrote:Personally, I've never heard of a manufacture called Sunshine homes.

Is there a specific reason you need the original floor plan?
http://www.sunshinehomes-inc.com - They are only selling in five states now and Texas is not one of them.

I'm using a software for interior design and it would be much easier to copy the dimensions of each room instead of measuring every wall and angle. I'm re-creating the an exact duplicate of my home (furnishings, fixtures, doors, window seals, curtains, etc.) except I'm leaving out all the clutter :lol: LOL!! Then I can see what each item would look like in a different style or color.

I'm halfway finished and if I can, I'll post a pic later in my profile space. The program is awesome.
charliemom

:D HEY!!! :D It worked! Go to my personal album and see the pics - this program is awesome (in my opinion). First I printed the image into a pdf file and then saved it as a jpeg. The COLORS got lost in the conversion to jpeg and are kind of icky, but in the software they are good. The carpet is supposed to be blue - not green or brown, the furniture should be light brown - not blue, and the kitchen should be bone white - not blue. (I doubt it'll let me post a pdf file,)

Comment if you want and tell me what you think! :wink:
LynnieCheb

How very cool! We will be moving into our new (to us) place in exactly two weeks from yesterday and so I've been working with pieces of cut out paper to do the same thing you're doing but in only one dimension. Can you tell us the name of the program you're using, or is that not o.k. on this forum? If not, could you email me separately with it?

Lynnie C.
charliemom

Hi Lynnie,

I'm having a great time with it but I can't "type" in the dimensions, only move the mouse to adust them, so my mouse hand is taking a beating. I don't know if there is a rule against naming a product (I already did it once, oops) so I will pm you with the name. I know that it is not a competing item with Mark's products.

CM
Maureen

Hi Folks,

If it's a good program and beneficial to all, by all means post the name of it! We all like to share new products that we come across. You never know when it might be useful to someone else!

The only thing that we discourage is that if you're the owner of a site, you don't advertise your product on the board without contacting Mark first.

If you're not making a profit, then by all means share away!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'