Beauty Tip

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Katie

While painting the other evening, I discovered a great beauty tip. All you have to do is start rolling white primer (I used the BullsEye brand) on walls, shelves, inside linen closets, etc and get your head kind of close to your work so it barely brushes against the freshly painted surfaces. Don't overdo it tho. The end result will be a frosted, or streaked effect that will make others notice and envy. The positive side of this treatment is that it lasts several weeks, lasting through many showers. It is the perfect solution for those who want a trendy look, but cannot find the time or money to go to the beauty parlor..... make sure you use good, strong primer, as other inferior paints wash out too quickly....
thanks again for the chance to share.

Katie :wink:
It's only money, Right?
Barb P

Bahahahaha!! Oops, was I allowed to laugh? :D
BarbP
Trudi

Katie, I've been the proud sporter of these special "highlights" many times. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:
dandjbarrett

:lol: :lol:
Carol-TX

Oh, toooooooo funny!! Been there, done that! :)
Katie

Thanks for the comments.... yes we can laugh! (and its a good thing, or else we may cry)..... In fact, just this evening, I received a glowing compliment on my hair! What a boost to my ego...I have never had such attention!
OK, I will get back to work now.......

Katie
It's only money, Right?