time to start over

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

curlylocks

well I am trading in my 1975 circa (who knows what brand) single wide for a 1989 sandpointe 2 bedroom single...

it has new carpet (yuck!) soon to be replaces with novalis wood look plank... I love that stuff I have a chow with long nails and it has held up so well!!! and zo easy to clean

only thing I am not excited about is that the newsed mobile home has the kitchen in the middle hate that!

the owners of the one i am getting used it as a rental.. pepto bismol pink bedroom (dont ever rent) lime green living room,

the renters painted the kitchen cabinets white (well they tried!)

I pay lot rent on a private lot and I am looking in the future to purchase my own land... plus where I live you cant have flat roof mobiles anymore.... so this newsed one will at least allow me to have it moved to a park if the people i pay lot ent to decide to sell the property...

cuz if i had my own land i would keep "old faithful! the rooms are large the newsed one is wider but the rooms look smaller!

however it does have a bath tub to die for!

i will post pics for my before and will come back and post afters
Greg

Congrats on the new home! since you know what needs to be done it will give you things to do when the weather turns. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Mark
Site Admin

Congrats Curlocks on the new home! Once you get the new home, one chore you'll have to do is update your profile! Anyway, I'm just happy that you took the time to complete a profile.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!