Pennysaver USA Furniture.

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Yanita

Hi again..

Very good choice!

Now I know you have not asked for any decorating ideas... :oops:

BUT...me being a women and that's what we do... :twisted:

I noticed that your counter tops and all are getting a little monochromatic, unless you want everything to be in the same color, might I suggest some splashes of red! Providing you like the color red, or burgundy, wine...something in that direction!

Annnd one more thing, LOL, would you, or could you finish your profile about your home?

Everything is looking real good. Love the windows in your dining room, or at least the fact you have lots of light...I must admit, all the windows in our dining room into the living room was a major selling factor to me! Love the sun shining in!

Looking good, can't wait for the china cabinet to come and it's not even mine, LOL.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!

Thanks Yanita, I'll keep your suggestions in mind, you know how men are. LOL and I will finish my profile on my home.
Yanita

Hey Jim,

Thanks for completing your profile!

Annnd yes, I know how men are, Hubby and I been together 17 years! :lol:

Yanita

Well the weather was pretty bad in So Calif, rained pretty hard saw a bad accident on the way back traffic jam for miles. I decided to just get the bedroom set and hit on home. The China cabinet I never did pick up I called and was going stop by since I rented a U-Haul trailer I just keep getting her work phone and she never did call me so I just gave up on it.

Anyways here the Queen size bed I bought for $450, came with 1yr old sealy posturepedic mattress (she said paid over $1000) and one hugh nightstand I had to turn it around to make it fit, my master bedroom is not really good size, but it fits. LOL

All in really good condition.

Yanita

Hi ,

Again another fine purchase. To bad you missed the china hutch, that was awesome.

Yanita
Jaie

It all looks very good. And I'm impressed. My lasy BF had a chair in the middle of the living room and a game system and a TV. And that was it. He ate out all the time and slept on a mattress upstairs.

Three bedroom house was really nice though.

Thanks Yanita and Jaie. I was like your BF my bedroom had just the full size mattress thrown on the carpet, TV set X-box LOL ate out all the time, but I really didn't want to buy any furniture until I finished painting the whole interior, so I guess all men are all the same. LOL

But I'm glad to have given Pennysaver a try. I got really nice furniture at a fraction of cost new. I spent less than 2k. I think that's it for me all the rest of the small stuff will be bought off stores more likely Ebay.

Thanks again.

Jim

Decided to go with this stand modern look thought it would match my new samsung, with all the money I saved buying from pennysaver, thought I'll go with a 52 inch.
I like it very sturdy, thick tempered Safety glass.

And my new samsung 5271, 52 inch! Awesome!

Updates, 5 arc lamp has dimmer switch, high and out of the way (adjustable) and produces enough lighting 20w bulbs.
Silk Phoenix Palm trees and Cycas Palm Tree in mock up, planters containers this weekend.
Dark swede like curtains 81 inches used valance, raised to appear larger windows.
Dark curtains lower indoor temp by 5 degrees, also blocks out the reflection off the LCD screen.
Still decorating a work in progress.
Yanita

HI,

Again, nice buys, and yes LOL, I noticed the color in the pics above the tv...WOO HOO!

Yanita