Pennysaver USA Furniture.

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Been looking for quality furniture for a while at a bargain prices.
Found this guy going through a divorce, said he paid $2900 for the sectional (leather and suede) $450 for the Ottoman (only 6 month old so he said) and he threw in the rug for free needs a bit of a cleaning though other than that everything looks in great condition, he also delivered for free I helped so he knock off another $100 off the price. He wanted $1200. I paid him $1100 for the lot.

What do you think I got a deal? real comfy.

From Urban Home style brand.

.Image
Greg

Looks good to me!, Both of my dogs said they would help you break it in! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."

Thanks Greg, I bet they would!
JD
Site Admin

Hi Jim,

Looks like a great deal to me! I like the dark leather. We have a leather sectional that we did not get a deal on. We also use our 90 pound and 60 pound canine foot warmers in the winter. Good leather is amazing stuff. After all these years, still not a single scratch or stain on it.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Yanita

HI,

Although I am not a fan of leather furniture, it looks like you got a good deal. Quality furniture is very expensive!

Enjoy yours!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!

Thanks everyone, Well I'm off to go get my dining room set.

Well decided on this set, wrought iron design 3/8 tempered glass, in very good condition, offered him $400 settled on $425.00
I think it matches the sectional pretty good. Busy weekend!

Yanita

Hi,

Another fine purchase, and yes a great match to your livingroom set. Hmmm, LOL, your design taste is very contemporary! Love the colored glass of your table top!

Yanita

Thanks Yanita I thought I had good taste. lol. I'm glad I decided to give Pennysaverusa a shot so far working out great!

Well this weekend I'm off to pick up a bedroom set and a china cabinet. I found this they want to get rid of it fast piano coming.
She's holding it for me, can't beat the deals on Pennysaver.

http://www.pennysaverusa.com/info/showi ... e000857191
Yanita

Well say now, that is not contemporary but beautiful! Hmmm, did I here you say you wanted to sell that? What a great price for the hutch!

Yanita

Hi Yanita, I know it not contemporary, but I can't pass up this great deal. Will see how it looks when I get in place.
Yanita

Hey Jim,

As always be sure to post a pic! Your still have style, it's now called eclectic, LOL!

I have nothing contemporary in my home except that huge ugly flat screen tv, love watching it when I can, but hate the looks of it!

When a person decorates their home they should always do so with what they like, it will work! Not with what a designer says should be there, JMO.

Keep spending LOL, I enjoy the pics and the evolution of your home!

Yanita

OK, I'll post pictures. Enjoy!

Hope my taste is good. LOL! Oh well I like it for $69 and $49 to ship, man I'm impress with the quality. Super fast shipping was here in 2 days!

Kokopelli Design
320,000 Points Per Squre Meter
8mm Thick Pile
Fade and stain resistant synthetic
8ftx11ft roughly

From Ebay seller Artistryhome.