Before and After Pics

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Georgie

This is my home before...........................

and after..................

What do y'all think??
Georgie

I forgot one! LOL

PennylessZ28

My living room has about the same layout. Looks good.
billybowden

Hello as you can see I am new here I am so glad to see the transformations that you people have made in regard to change your rooms. There is enough for me to draw inspiration from these places and I am sure I would able to get some decency back to my rooms once done. Though I could not post the pictures right now my rooms are too much stuffed with utensils of various types. The lack of organization has made them appear in a shabby way therefore I do need to change them asap.
JD
Site Admin

Hi billybowden,

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't done so already, you might want to look through the albums (links above). There are many forum members here to help you with ideas and "how to's".

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Georgie

Well I am glad my pics inspired you! We have just been doing a little at a time. We have completed the living room and kitchen although I want new counter tops later on and a dishwasher! LOL Next on the list is our master bedroom, it looks so bad! We actually are just about to finish our laundry room up too. I look forward to seeing your transfromations! :D
Busybee1952

I love before and after pics! Looks like this mobile really got a great update! Very lovely!
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity ..... Nair, Keshavan
Harry

Hi

I removed those cabinets mounted to the counter top also.

Nice job.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Maureen

Great job Georgie!

You inspired me to get busy again! Well, I hope I have the time to get busy again anyway lol! This next month is going to be dedicated to getting the yard ready for Winter. Ughhhh, yeah, it's right around the corner again! After that, the paint is coming out again!

Maybe after that, I'll be able to start and update my photo album!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
Robin

I was just wondering what kind of floors you put down. They are pretty. Is that laminate? And the floor in the kitchen - is that tile, and what kind?

I am really wanting to do some updating in our mh, so I need ideas!