A little intro then the questions will start

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

bkbunny

OK ready now to pick all your brains out there. First off I do intend to buy Marks book,, but,,,,,,, everything in time lol

In a few months I will have this MH paid off and then I intend to start doing major repairs, it really is a good MH but, I have put off things I have wanted to do. But a whole house payment every month WOO HOOOOOOOOO and yes I know something major will probably break, been around to long not to think I am home free.!! :D

I intend to do as much redoing as I can, but, I am disabled with RA and so I know things will go slow for I have good days and bad days....

I do have one question that doesn't really have to do with this topic, but, does anyone else have problems with the fridge in summer months?? I had a brand new fridge, and it seemed not to be able to keep ice cream hard, so I traded with my son for his larger fridge, (which worked fine at his house) and this also won't get ice cream hard, and now he has my new fridge and it works fine there, so I am under the impression its the MH that is causing fridge not to perform properly.
Any input is appreciated.
Yanita

Hi,

Does your fridge and freezer have seperate temp setting controls? If so do your have your set correctly.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

One other thing to check, Can it breath? Many mobils stick the fridg in a corner with a shelf over it, Air has to be able to get to and circulate around the coils. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
bkbunny

Yes I havechecked settings on both fridges, and they are correct. If it happened to just one then i would slap myself for not checking that lol :oops:

But, seeing as both have same problem makes me ask if others have had this problem also :?:

first fridge had coils contained inside couldn't see them (I guess thats how they are making all newer fridges)
this one has opened ones and they were both placed away form walls, newer fridge first was on east wall next to window, so I thought maybe morning sun coming in caused it to not cool properly so I moved it over towest side of kitchen and still same problem, then I traded fridges with son and I am having same problem with this one also.

not suppose to have ice cream anyways lol :cry: but it would be nice to have ice cubes faster than they freeze at the rate they do.