My family update

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Mark
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

Tonight I sat down and posted a few pics into my personal album of what my family's been up to the last few months.

Yesterday my son Ryan was starting pitcher at his baseball game, and finished with a 11-1 win and 10 strikeouts! Proud parent moment.

Actually, our whole life pretty much revolves around Ryan. Earlier this summer we went to a Twins game in Minneapolis. Ryan wanted to sit way out in the boonies because he wanted to catch a baseball. Before we went to the game, I told Ryan that he had a better chance of buying a winning lottery ticket than catching a baseball. Well, we should have bought the lottery ticket -- because he caught a ball! Made his whole trip.

Also in my album is pictures from his 10th birthday party at a new waterpark which just opened up here in Aberdeen, SD.

So check out my pictures. And if you haven't already, complete your profile and start posting pictures to your own personal photo album. Then post here telling us to go see them!

To go to my album, click here: http://mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/album.php?user_id=3

You can't fail if you don't try!
JD
Site Admin

Man, what a great kid you got there! Bet you are very proud of him.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.