New Baby

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

Well, kind of....the old van is on it's last legs and I have been looking around. One of the dealers I was in touch with just phoned me up yesterday and said he had something I might be interested in. So Sal and I went out and bought a new 2007 HHR LT with all kinds of goodies in it.....well Sal and I and GMAC financing bought it. They have 0% financing, so we jumped. What a great car (SUV?,van?). They ride great, gets double the fuel mileage of the van, and it has plenty of get up and go with the 2.4l engine. We pick it up next week, so pictures will follow later. I guess we made the decision on weather to get a new car or get the roof done this year! With my knee out of commission with having to wait a few more weeks until surgery and recovery time etc., I don't think I will be able to do any roofing anyway. Actually, I have not been able to do any fixing this year as it was April when I got hurt and still do not have a date for surgery yet. Work has been good about accommodating me and I have not missed any time yet. Being a gimp is really starting to wear thin though lol. Oh well, next week I will be cruising with the sunroof open and the tunes blaring....life could (and has been) be worse.

Jim
JD
Site Admin

I bet it is real nice, Jim. Looking forward to pictures. Oh I'd love to have a new truck! But the old Toyota still runs great so not a need, just a want.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
LynnieCheb

Congrats!

Too bad there isn't a way to post smells - that new car smell would be wonderful to share!

Lynnie C.